Gem Homes





Website:
Full Address:
4200 Boston Ave. Suite #3
Lubbock, TX
79413
Phone:
806-853-6167
Keywords:
cash offer on house, sell my house fast Lubbock
Description:
The mission of our company is to “love our neighbor as ourselves.” One of the ways we can love and serve people is by providing speed and convenience for them when they want to sell their home. We buy homes with cash, close on the day of your choice, take care of all of repairs, and save you the standard real estate commissions you pay when you sell a home.
Business Email:
Hours:
Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
Saturday and Sunday closed
Social Media Links (GooglePlus, Facebook, Twitter etc..)

Comments


  1. Useful this post.i feel so proud and relaxable for this post...I am very happy to get your post because I have been looking for such a post for a long time.
    I have benefited.
    You are invited to my site.
    Sell your house quickly kansas city

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment